App Review Fileless Threat Detection in Kaspersky

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

DDE_Server

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
The vid is for their enterprise endpoint. I wonder how their "security cloud" retail productline compares in terms of protection, ie does the enterprise one have modules or module features that do not ship in their retail product
i am not sure but most of modules exist in their Home solutions which has all features (internet security,cloud security and total security).
the main difference will be the administration capabilities such as console administration and simplicity for reducing performance impact

Huchim

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Oct 17, 2015
I have never tried the Enterprise version of Kaspersky but what I see as behaviour detection and exploit prevention is system watcher in home version and HIPS is Application control . The PDM:Exploit.Win32.Generic is system watcher detection. I don't know what is Expert Analysis module in the Enterprise version. The latest HUB results had a filess malware which was detected by system watcher and advanced memory detection from ESET

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
KES11 has some extra modules and features than home products don't have, among others, these ones:

1572156995387.png1572157021628.png1572157325603.png
1572157384799.png1572157418676.png1572157467392.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.