Expired Files Inspector Prо 1.05

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/
Event end
Aug 2, 2019
How to get a license
Terms of presentation
-The Giveawayoftheday offer is valid until 11:00 (GMT) on August 2, 2019.
-This is a lifetime license only for version 1.05.
-There is no free technical support
-No free upgrades to future releases.
-For non-commercial use

[correlate]

Level 18
Thread author
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2019
Features:
1. Quick file system analysis
It allows you to get the results of the test shortly after the launch and evaluate exactly what data the disks are occupied with.

2. Visual result
The analyzer checks the data on the disks and displays it in a convenient diagram, whence it immediately becomes clear which elements on your PC occupy the most space.

3. Advanced features for advanced users
Due to the availability of advanced features in Files Inspector, experienced users can more flexibly and fully explore the information on their media and delete unnecessary data.

Program features:
- Express analysis of user files
- Advanced Analyzer
- Delete unwanted data
- Delete unnecessary files and folders
- Removal of unnecessary programs
- Security
- Compress photo without losing quality (PRO)

NB: Lifetime license, no updates.

Last edited by a moderator:

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
This is now on giveaway at BitsDuJour. On the basis of Reg Organizer and Soft Organizer, I'd say ChemTable is a good company. Anybody have experience with this program?
Soft Organizer works well, but Reg Organizer's registry cleaner has issue with false positives. As a result, I recommend avoiding it. You usually don't need to clean the registry anyway.

I just realised that this is about File Inspector. I may have used it at some point, but it looks quite good and it wouldn't hurt to try it. I presume that Wise Disk Cleaner would find more junk.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.