Expired Firedrive - get 50 GB free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Firedrive offers 50 GB of free disk space for all its users, who can post their own files, both for private and for public use. In cloud service introduced support options such as groups, social profiles, filedrops, secure access rights to the files view documents and more.

2014-03-12_141118.png

Maximum upload size - 1GB .

Firedrive - get 50 GB free

SceneDL

Level 1
Oct 21, 2013
I can't see any special thing in this giveaway as it's default for all since it was renamed to Firedrive from Putlocker (old name).

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Thank you BoraMurdar for the information, I got this offer yesterday. I do a lot of music collaborations and sometimes the files for mixing can get rather large, I can see this coming in really handy. Thanks again.

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
It has a very wonderful feature i.e. transferring files directly from the web. If you have a bad Internet connection (like mine) then its a boon for you. They are new in the market, if they want to make a presence in this very competitive field, they will definitely have to offer some very unique features.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.