- Aug 17, 2014
" Firefox 103 and Firefox 102.1 ESR will be released later today. The new Firefox 103 Stable release fixes security issues, improves performance and the browser's picture-in-picture mode, adds new toolbar keyboard access and more. "
- New toolbar access via keyboard, which could break Tab-key workflows for Firefox users who use the address bar and search bar.
- Total Cookie Protection is enabled by default.
- Firefox 103 fixes security issues. These have not been posted yet.
- Improved performance on high-refresh rate monitors with 120Hz or more.
- Fixed an issue that could slow down Firefox startup.
- Improved responsiveness on macOS during high CPU usage.
- The "Make text bigger" accessibility setting on Windows applies to all user interface and content pages, instead of just system font sizes.
- Firefox will be pinned to the Windows 10 or 11 taskbar during installation.
- Required fields are now highlighted in PDF documents.
- Picture-in-Picture subtitles support changing font sizes now. Also, support added for subtitles at Funimation, Dailymotion, Tubi, Hotstar, and SonyLIV
- Total Cookie Protection is enabled by default (finally).
- When copying text from forms, non-breaking spaces are now preserved.
- Addressed WebGL performance issues on Linux when using NVIDIA binary drivers via DMA-Buf.