Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Firefox 6 is almost finalized, with Mozilla now gearing up to release the successor of Firefox 5 to the general public in less than a week.

In fact, if no bugs, including regression issues, will be identified, Firefox 6 Final could be made available for download in as little as five days.

Firefox 6 continues to be in Beta development stage at the time of this article, and will remain here for rest of this week.

Mozilla launched no less than five Refresh Builds of Firefox 6 Beta, with the last such testing release shipped to early adopters on August 5, 2011.

More Info

K__M

Jun 14, 2011
Firefox is doing great with the new versions!

I did use 6 a while but went back to 5.0 because i ruled back my system, but no sense in downloading the Beta again.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Amazed on every major versions release. So I definitely update on that day.

I

illumination

I am using Firefox now for the first time in a couple years, and have to admit, i am impressed with how much it has changed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.