Aggravatorx

Level 3
Verified
I try to use Firefox because it is different browser then Google world but is it me or is everyone have this
problem also my middle mouse scroll button seems to lag sorry being off topic just wondering

SeriousHoax

Level 16
Verified
Malware Tester
I try to use Firefox because it is different browser then Google world but is it me or is everyone have this
problem also my middle mouse scroll button seems to lag sorry being off topic just wondering
No lag on mine but Firefox uses smooth scrolling by default which chrome doesn't I think. Maybe you're not used to it and if that's the case then turn off smooth scrolling. If it doesn't fix it then something else is wrong.

Umbra

Level 20
Verified
Found out why, It was a GPO policy I implemented and totally forgot about it LOL. Thanks everyone, especially @TairikuOkami who reminded me about it.

Anyway, im quite satisfied with Windows 10 Enterprises security features, it prevent in many ways installation of non-(personally) whitelisted programs.

btw, if someone can redirect me to the thread about customizing FF security setting, it would be appreciated.

SeriousHoax

Level 16
Verified
Malware Tester
btw, if someone can redirect me to the thread about customizing FF security setting, it would be appreciated.
The reddit thread is about some features and appearance related, privacytools has some security related suggestions and ghacks user.js has almost every advanced settings. They also explains which one does what so use these according to your requirements.