Get it from your internal updater
- With today's release, a number of improvements will help you search smarter, faster. Type less and find more with Firefox's revamped address bar:
- Focused, clean search experience that's optimized for smaller laptop screens
- Top sites now appear when you select the address
- Improved readability of search suggestions with a focus on new search terms
- Suggestions include solutions to common Firefox issues
- On Linux, the behavior when clicking on the Address Bar and the Search Bar now matches other desktop platforms: a single click selects all without primary selection, a double click selects a word, and a triple click selects all with primary selection
- Firefox will locally cache all trusted Web PKI Certificate Authority certificates known to Mozilla. This will improve HTTPS compatibility with misconfigured web servers and improve security.
- Firefox is now available in Flatpak, an easier way to install and use Firefox on Linux.
- Direct Composition is being integrated for our users on Windows to help improve performance and enable our ongoing work to ship WebRender on Windows 10 laptops with Intel graphics cards.
- Various security fixes