SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
Are you sure? It's even saying it in their roadmap that it's getting released on 14/11/17.

Firefox/Roadmap/Updates - MozillaWiki

fBljZ62.png

Flengo

Level 2
Verified
Oct 19, 2017
Even the download link on their site gives v56:unsure:
I think I realised what this thread is about; the wording in the first post made it a little confusing for some people (including myself :p). The beta update channel of Firefox doesn't have the the b- after the version number which most likely means Quantum is almost ready for it to move to stable.
From the Mozilla Wiki Roadmap page:
We're on our 14th beta with the first release candidate build coming tomorrow. The pace of change continues to slow with just about 20 changes uplifted from Nightly to Beta in the last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.