First Impressions of 360 Total Security (ZDNet)

Your overall first impressions of 360 Total Security?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Read more: 360 Total Security Anti-virus first impressions: Refreshingly subtle but thorough | ZDNet
While this is not a formal review, I have to admit that I like 360. It's subtle. It's quiet. It seems to do what it claims. I don't have any complaints about false positives or resource hogging and it doesn't seem to get in the way of actually working like some anti-malware programs do. I hate having to acknowledge every single thing I ever click on. It's the uber security settings on some of these things that cause people to bypass security altogether.

I'll have to provide you with an update after a few months of working with 360 before I can give a definitive blessing, but preliminary tests have been positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.