Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Source: http://www.neowin.net/news/first-tr...duty-advanced-warfare039-multiplayer-released

Developer Sledgehammer Games just showed off the first footage of "Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare" in advance of Germany's Gamescom conference, which begins tomorrow, and it looks to be a fairly substantial departure from other entries in the long-running franchise.

The first trailer of the multiplayer mode showcases the many new features at the disposal of users, such as cloaking and quick movement from the exoskeleton suit equipped on all players. Some of the movement seems reminiscent of "Titanfall," which was developed by former Call of Duty developers at Respawn Entertainment and features parkour, jetpacks and cloaking.

Slegehammer said the game will include all the traditional Call of Duty modes as well as some new modes, such as a Uplink, which sees players competing for a satellite drone to be thrown or jumped into the opposing team's goal, similar to a game of football.

"Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare" will be released for PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One on Nov. 4, though gamers who pre-order will receive it a day early. Those gamers will also receive two custom weapons and a special double-XP event the day before the game's full retail release.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
I'll be getting this for the PS4, can't wait to get quick scoped by 12 yr old foul mouth trick shotters!

Let the rage quitting commence. Thanks.

Reactions: Exterminator

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Cannot wait for this, I'm for sure getting the Collector's Atlas Pro edition for Xbox One. It's only £100, a lot cheaper than buying a PS4. Sony products are too expensive. Microsoft know how to sell a good product, plus we get the DLC first.

/Money well spent.

Reactions: Exterminator

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Im stoked myself...Love it on Xbox One...Got the Xbox One when it came out and just decided to stay on that system and not get the PS4....I have always had both systems but really like the Xbox One.The trailer looks awesome.Some of the jumps look insane makes me think back to my days of running modded lobbies on PS3 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.