On Sale! Flash Sale (52% off) on SpyShelter lifetime licenses, Anti-Keylogger and Firewall

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
Spyshelter Premium: Single User Lifetime License | BitsDuJour Exclusives

Spyshelter Premium: Single User Lifetime License
Worried About Cyber Crime? Protect Against All Logging Activities with the World's Best Anti-Keylogger
21c268119d019f9b0a351b482ec8968a39838195_main_hero_image.jpg

262adf1e66cae376beb477eb1a2704611c95812b_main_hero_image.jpg

fef7d5f97ec150694ac0c9b456a9064cdcbf4655_main_hero_image.jpg

bad34d1096381665399dc5531ecfcff1630c147d_main_hero_image.jpg

$34.99 $73.60 52% off
by Datpol
Detect and block all crime-ware, financial malware, and keyloggers with strong behavior-based real time protection. Rather than rely on a typical antivirus database, SpyShelter truly understands malware so that it can protect you from known and unknown threats. If you want to steer clear of information-stealing malware, make sure that SpyShelter is on your side. With an anti-keylogger built-in, designed to prevent the theft of information typed into your computer, SpyShelter is the comprehensive solution to your security problems.
  • Provides incoming & outgoing network requests detection
  • Allows you to control every inbound & outbound connection that is being established.
  • Locks out hackers & undesirable applications from connecting to your PC
  • Allows network administrators to securely control access to clients, servers & applications
  • Provides detailed insights into the users, groups, applications, machines & connection types
  • Protects against dangerous people who want to steal your data
  • Shields sensitive data that can be found in your Windows clipboard
  • Stops all suspicious screenshot capturing activities
  • Deletes or immobilizes hidden keystroke loggers on your computer
  • & much more!

Spyshelter Firewall: Single User Lifetime License | BitsDuJour Exclusives

Spyshelter Firewall: Single User Lifetime License
Worried About Cyber Crime? Take Full Control of Your System with Malware Protection Combined with a Firewall
$39.99 $83.60 52% off
by Datpol

Detect and block all crime-ware, financial malware, and keyloggers with strong behavior-based real time protection. This special offer combines SpyShelter's top-rated Premium service with a Firewall module to deliver full control over your system. Rather than rely on a typical antivirus database, SpyShelter truly understands malware so that it can protect you from known and unknown threats. If you want to steer clear of information-stealing malware, make sure that SpyShelter is on your side.
  • Provides incoming & outgoing network requests detection
  • Allows you to control every inbound & outbound connection that is being established.
  • Locks out hackers & undesirable applications from connecting to your PC
  • Allows network administrators to securely control access to clients, servers & applications
  • Provides detailed insights into the users, groups, applications, machines & connection types
  • Protects against dangerous people who want to steal your data
  • Shields sensitive data that can be found in your Windows clipboard
  • Stops all suspicious screenshot capturing activities
  • & much more!

For both products:
Compatibility Windows XP, 7, 8, 10
Terms All sales final Instant digital redemption
  • License redemption deadline: redeem within 30 days of purchase
  • Updates included
  • Restrictions: includes a license for 1 user only
  • Length of access: lifetime
Download | SpyShelter - World's Best Anti Keylogger

VUU4Xr.png

Results and comments - www.matousec.com

A test from several years ago that included SpyShelter firewall

YTcJu9.png

To clear up any confusion, SpyShelter Premium and SpyShelter AntiKeylogger (paid version) are synonymous.

I believe this sale ends at 1 PM Eastern Standard Time (New York City), but I could be wrong, so do check the website.

Some of you may get this popup when you visit the page:
lY34bJ.png

Last edited:

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
Unlike many shareware products, licenses, and especially lifetime licenses, for SpyShelter are seldom on sale. I searched on Malware Tips, and the sale price last spring the sale price for lifetime licenses was 35% off.

I have had SpyShelter Premium for a month now, and I find it an impressive product. It's keeping a very close watch over my system. For now I'm having to create a lot of rules in response to notifications, but I anticipate that will level off greatly. 35 USD for a lifetime license seems like a very good deal to me, and I'm about to get it.

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
Not exactly a flash sale after all. I just saw the sale is on for 18 more days. Maybe it never ended; I honestly don't know. At any rate, it's a good deal.

Reactions: Logethica

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.