Advice Request Formatted my PC and installed Shadow Defender, 2 of my drives are missing

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentPearce

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jun 23, 2018
I just formatted my PC and installed Shadow Defender, all my drives are formatted as NTFS and only my Windows SSD (C:) is shown. Before formatting all my drives were shown, I have 2 HDDs.
If I connect an external HDD SD detects it but I have no idea why it doesn't detect my 2 internal HDDs

Reactions: vtqhtr413

I just formatted my PC and installed Shadow Defender, all my drives are formatted as NTFS and only my Windows SSD (C:) is shown. Before formatting all my drives were shown, I have 2 HDDs.
If I connect an external HDD SD detects it but I have no idea why it doesn't detect my 2 internal HDDs

Using Disk Management you have to format the other two drives, name them and make them active so that they appear in Explorer. See the next post.

Reactions: harlan4096

AgentPearce

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jun 23, 2018
Thanks for responding!
I already formatted them as soon as I booted into the OS for the first time.
I'm using them just fine but SD won't detect them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.