Expired FotoJet Giveaways - Well Known Great Pieces of Software Being Given Away

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I found a nice promotion on 2017 FotoJet's Thanksgiving Party

In celebration of Thanksgiving FotoJet is giving away a lot of software! The software includes a trial of FotoJet Plus, a trial of DesignEvo, CollageIt Pro, WPS, Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro, Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro, GameGain 4 for Windows!

Then my personal favorite out of the entire bunch: AOMEI Partition Disk Pro!! AOMEI Partition Assistant safely partitions hard drives, create, resize, move, merge and split partitions with no data loss.

upload_2017-11-17_11-59-8.png

upload_2017-11-17_11-59-21.png

The two that look the most interesting to me is the AOMEI Partition Disk Pro and Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro. Both are great pieces of software that I have used. Here is a little info about Auslogics from TopTen Reviews: Auslogics Disk Defrag Free Review - Pros, Cons and Verdict

Here is some information about AOMEI Partition Disk Standard (free) vs. the Pro version being given away: Compare ALL Editions of AOMEI Partition Assistant

Enjoy my friends at MT!

~Brian

Last edited:

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
Does Auslogics DiskDefrag still come bundled with that crapware? If it does, watch what you're doing during installation ;)

Good question. I haven't downloaded it (yet), but it did in the past so I wouldn't let anything get to you! Do complete a custom installation and watch what you click on during the install so you don't install stuff you don't need nor want! @ElectricSheep good catch and thanks for the reminder for everyone!

We must keep an eye out for this stuff!

ElectricSheep

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 31, 2014
Good question. I haven't downloaded it (yet), but it did in the past so I wouldn't let anything get to you! Do complete a custom installation and watch what you click on during the install so you don't install stuff you don't need nor want! @ElectricSheep good catch and thanks for the reminder for everyone!

We must keep an eye out for this stuff!

Just had a look at it, yep it still comes with that crud but Unchecky - Keeps your checkboxes clear has that sorted:cool: My AV kept killing the free version, so nice to have it back as it's so fast and does a great job at defragging. Shame they still keep pushing that BoostSpeed crap onto people(n)

Oh and thanks for sharing(y)

Last edited:

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
Very weird... the download link of the giveaway links to the Server edition. The Server edition does not accept the Pro license key. Does anyone have the download link to the Pro edition?

Indeed!!! Think they put the wrong one up try this from the official website Amoei: Download Aomei Partition Assistant demo and trial version.

Make sure to scroll down to the professional version and then download. Let me know how it works! Thanks!

Brian

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
If I download the Pro Demo version can I still unlock the Pro version?

Ok try this link from this website (I have seen many many others post stuff from here before): Giveaway: AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro v6.5 for FREE

Looks like they have the actual download so you can use this program as intended.

Note:
1. AOMEI Partition Assistant is designed for managing basic disks, another DDM is used to manage dynamic disks. We suggest you installing PAssist_XXX first, then install DDM_XXX depends on your situations or needs.

2. Also, AOMEI Partition Assistant is a portable program, you can copy the installation directory of the program (such as: C:\Program Files\AOMEI Partition Assistant) to your USB disks or flash drives in order to use it without installing on other computers.

I have also found this great helpful guide: User Manual of AOMEI Partition Assistant

upload_2017-11-17_23-41-13.png

If for some reason the serial doesn't work head on over to good ol' Comms: Aomei Partition Assistant Pro - бесплатная лицензия

Grab your copy! Let me know if it works for you @DeepWeb . I believe they have the download as well. Different serial number though.

Hope this helps everyone. :)

The serial from Aomei Partition Assistant Pro - бесплатная лицензия works with version 6.5! Confirmed as a few minutes ago. This also works with DDM Pro too!.

Last edited:

browneylad

Level 2
Verified
Sep 27, 2017
Thank you for sharing. Useful software. I pay for 1 photo editor normally, for 2-3 others have to rely on giveaway versions. Screen recorder & Collageit both will be useful. AOMEI & the disk defrag can be used too.

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
Thanks for sharing ! (y)

I like AOMEI Partition Disk Pro ,
but still note " Coming soon " , seems i have to keep waiting :whistle:

Reactions: Weebarra

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
Hello
I did downloaded Auslogics disk frag.it's bundled with crap .when I ran comodo firewall 10 blocked it

Yeah, you have to watch what you click on. Excellent software though. If you don't feel comfortable allowing the executable to run and unchecking the stuff not needed you may pass.

@looneta @epaaeiz Your welcome! Glad to be of some help!

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Thanks for the shares!

Guess my system don't like Auslogics products as its previous deleted the Disk Defrag Pro with a burp and now won't let me even try. :giggle:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.