- Apr 24, 2016
New Features and Improvements in Foxit PDF Reader 18.104.22.168537
- Foxit eSign Integration (English Only)
- The combination with Foxit eSign, a legally-binding electronic signature service, allows you to edit your documents and collect signatures with complete ease.
- Electronically self-sign PDFs by placing your created eSignatures to PDF pages, which is as easy as signing a paper document with a pen.
- Move the previous Fill & Sign function into the Foxit eSign tab.
Issues Addressed in Foxit PDF Reader 22.214.171.124537
- Fixed some security and stability issues. Click here for details.
Foxit PDF Reader Version History & Release Notes | Foxit Software
Foxit PDF Reader Version History lets you go back and see previous versions of Foxit PDF Reader. Learn about the new features, recent updates and issue fixes to Foxit PDF Reader.
Foxit has released Foxit PDF Reader 11.2.1 and Foxit PDF Editor 11.2.1, which address potential security and stability issues.
Product Affected versions Platform Foxit PDF Reader (previously named Foxit Reader) 126.96.36.199543 and earlier Windows Foxit PDF Editor (previously named Foxit PhantomPDF) 188.8.131.52415 and all previous 11.x versions, 10.1.6.37749 and earlier Windows
Security Bulletins | Foxit
A prompt response to software defects and security vulnerabilities has been, and will continue to be, a top priority for everyone here at Foxit Software.