Showcase fredsarran PC desktop configuration

fredwerk

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Nov 18, 2015
A nice good looking (specs wise) and I'm seeing good OC potential.

Thanks :) yea their is some OC potential, however I am not so interested. I can pretty much run every possible game at max settings, over 3000 by 2000 resolution (can't remember the exact resolution)(and with Anti-aliasing disabled) with the current configuration without OC.

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Thanks for sharing, Its quite an amazing machine you got there. I don't think there is much you can improve except maybe if you opt for the 7th generation i7 and go 4K. ;) Pretty sure the Haswell CPU will get you going for a long time till you decided to up the mobo and cpu.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.