Expired Free 1-year license Zemana AntiMalware

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

RoboMan

Level 35
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
%2523zemanalove.png

1. Make a very short selfie video (you can do this with your phone) where you will say why you love Zemana or why you are satisfied with Zemana products.
2. The feedback needs to be brief - try to do it in 1 to 2 sentences.
3. Don't only record your voice - we want you in the video!
4. You can do the video in your native language (if you do, please make sure to write and send us the English translation in Notepad or Word)

Awards:

All users who send their video will be awarded with a free 1 year license for Zemana AntiMalware.

Deadline for sending your video: February 7, 2018.
Send your video to: arnela.hajdarevic@zemana.com
Stay safe with Zemana :)

-----------------------------

I sent mine yesterday and I already have my license :) Hurry!

RoboMan

Level 35
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Ain't nobody getting a picture of me ............ no matter what they offer :p
You must be some ugly fellow! Lol just kididin' mate :D

I certainly think living in the shadows and paranoia is no way to live. You ain't no target of no multinational or government agency. If you are, then alrighty then, but disconnect the ethernet cable, turn off WiFi and phones, bury the PC sixty meters down the ground and don't show your face off your house. Don't go shopping for food. Dig back and get your PC to do online shopping and then face the fact that you can't hide from everybody :p

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
You must be some ugly fellow! Lol just kididin' mate :D

Ha Ha, you are not wrong there :ROFLMAO:

I certainly think living in the shadows and paranoia is no way to live. don't show your face off your house. Don't go shopping for food. Dig back and get your PC to do online shopping and then face the fact that you can't hide from everybody :p

Oh man, you know me so well :ROFLMAO: that is actually my life most of the time, but i survive or am i merely existing ?

RoboMan

Level 35
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
I totally understand your concern about showing your real face. You have indentifiable traits unlike us robots. Nobody will force you to show who you are to a security company, it's your complete choice. It's just that they're jealous Google and Microsoft know even your bathroom wall color and they don't :p

Deletedmessiah

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 16, 2017
I have a year free code still unused because I use ZAL. :LOL:

But seriously, if Zemana goes down then lot of us would be disappointed. That's a choice program for many people. I wonder if any bigwig security firm would buy them out in future :unsure:

If they go down, I hope some good big security company does indeed buy them. And scrap all the lifetime licenses. Sour grapes because I don't have one :p:sneaky::devil::whistle:
Aside from Hitman pro and Zemana, what other multi-AV cloud scanners are out there?

Mahesh Sudula

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 3, 2017

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.