Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Free Download Manager? It is a powerful, easy-to-use and absolutely free download accelerator and manager. Moreover, FDM is 100% safe, open-source software distributed under GPL license.

FDM offers these features:
  • BitTorrent support
  • Upload Manager
  • Flash video downloading
  • Portable (USB stick) mode
  • Audio/video file preview and conversion
  • Download acceleration
  • Resume broken downloads
  • Smart file management and powerful scheduler
  • Adjust traffic usage
  • HTML Spider: Download whole web pages or even whole web sites with HTML Spider.
  • Simultaneous downloading from several mirrors
  • Zip files partial download
  • Active spyware and adware protection through active communication among users
  • Multi language support
  • Plus many more features!

Change Log - Link.
  • Updated the Bittorrent downloader module (fixed: High memory usage when downloading torrents greater than 2 GB).
  • Firefox 10, Firefox 11, Firefox 12 support.

1692__FreeDownloadManager3_2.png

Download

House_maniac

Level 1
Sep 21, 2011
i've tried it and franckly it doesn't come near idm in terms of speeds,i tried downloading a file with it and with idm from my server,but it had a 40kb difference,so i guess for me ,i'll stick with idm but anyone who want something free can try it,it has a userfriendly interface and torrent client included this is really nice ;)

P

Plexx

Released - Free Download Manager 3.9.1249

Free Download Manager 3.9.1249 has been released:

Source: Link

Changes:
Updated torrents core library
Firefox 10-14 support added
A pack of general bug fixes
Help-file updated

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Finally it works with the current version of Firefox again without having to use the Flashgot plugin. :)

Thanks.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.