Yet to come across
BOTTOM LINE
Give it a try

trainbus120

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Sep 12, 2013
Guys, we all would be using download managers or would have tried some time. I had been using IDM for some time (trial), though I like this SW but had to look for options since the trial got expired :p

After searching and reading I tried the freeedownloadmanager. I really loved this software. Its small, fast and most importantly free. A must to try.

upload_2015-7-24_14-15-14.png

sonylxn

Level 4
Verified
Jan 26, 2015
well, it is a very good download manager, i use it for a very long time in the past before switched to eagleget
both are fine tho' ;)

VladDracul

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Sep 28, 2011
2Cpj2uJ.jpg
Thanks for the info. Can u let me the better aspect of eagleget. I will surely try as per the feedback
You have here http://www.eagleget.com/features-in-v2/ all the goodies of Eagleget.What i like the most is
EagleGet automatically detects media contents on any website. The unique ad-free Media Grabber & Video Sniffer batch download HD videos with a single click
and you can integrate it in EVERY browser you have,even portable...like in my screenshot or read here http://www.eagleget.com/manually-add-eagleget-to-chrome-firefox/

Last edited:

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
Thanks for the info. Can u let me the better aspect of eagleget. I will surely try as per the feedback

If you loved IDM then you have everything to love about EagleGet. It's media detection capability is better than IDM and far better than FDM, it supports custom browsers and multiple queue's just like IDM. So why pay for a commercial software when you can have all these for free :D

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
FDM is pretty good as I use before, but for overall aspect then EagleGet which worth to try and all of certain/vital features are already capable to be alternative from paid ones.

The thing I remove from the system is due to slow development phase and their newly version is very unusual that its still an active whereas compare the older versions via date release.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.