New Update Make text darker with Chrome Font Super Enhancer

fazeelbhatti768

Sep 14, 2022
How do I make the font darker in Chrome?

Select the three-dot menu in the upper-right corner, select Settings, then select Appearance in the menu on the left. Click Theme and you'll see numerous options for darker and lighter browser colors. Make your choice and then click Add to Chrome.28-Sept-2021

What is the best Chrome extension for dark mode?

1. Just Black.
  2. Dark Reader.
  3. Night Eye.
  4. Dark Theme for Google Chrome.
  5. Turn off the Lights.
  6. Midnight Lizard.

Is there a dark mode extension for Chrome?

Dark mode chrome is an extension that helps you quickly switch your browser to dark mode
. The button on the toolbar as a toggle ON | OFF, which allows you to easily and quickly turn the extension on or off.

If you want more information about Dark Mode Extension for Chrome contact me here https://malwaretips.com/threads/free-extension-gosloto-to-make-chromelottery-text-darker.114779/

Thanks!

F

ForgottenSeer 97437

Is the chrome font super enhancer safe to use? Is it virus free and malware free?

Pat MacKnife

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 14, 2015
I had several problems with it , strange thing some websites loaded blank but not always, i have searched a long time to find the culprit.... then i ditched it !
There is also font rendering enhancher.

Captain Holly

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 23, 2021
I still use it here, it works on Chromium based browsers but only on pages with a lot of text, or message board like this one here at MalwareTips. Things like Yahoo, MSN or other sites with a lot of pictures don't see any effect from the extension. As far as virus/safety goes I have had absolutely no trouble like that at all with it.

C.H.

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
I still use it here, it works on Chromium based browsers but only on pages with a lot of text, or message board like this one here at MalwareTips. Things like Yahoo, MSN or other sites with a lot of pictures don't see any effect from the extension. As far as virus/safety goes I have had absolutely no trouble like that at all with it.

C.H.
I agree.

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
Hi Everyone. I just stumbled across this thread. I was going to get the Font Rendering Enhancer until I saw this:
"Font Rendering Enhancer can read and change all your information on all websites."
Can anyone explain this to me?

Thanks very much.
That is probably also meant as the following: Font Rendering Enhancer does "change" or better said improve to read the fonts on websites...
But keep in mind there is always a risk for all browser extensions in general, especially if the latest update is more than a few years ago (2014).

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
That is probably also meant as the following: Font Rendering Enhancer does "change" or better said improve to read the fonts on websites...
But keep in mind there is always a risk for all browser extensions in general, especially if the latest update is more than a few years ago (2014).
Thanks. I am much happier with Chrome Font Super Enhancer, in my Edge Dev.

Jonny Quest

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023
You set it to the 100 or 50? Thank you.
Not trying to answer on Sammo's behalf, but I liked your previous post on page 1 in using it at 50%. It almost seems like at 100%, things almost seem a little blurry, at least to my eyes.
Check out this webpage, and play around with it. It has lots of bold font contrasts with normal font to possibly give you an idea.

Reactions: Sammo and amirr

Jonny Quest

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023
Oh, this one is game changer indeed. Thank you.

That does have better, more settings than Font Rendering Enhancer's one slider option. I'm going to have to play around with it :)

blacker text.jpg

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.