Not open for further replies.

Faybert

Level 24
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 8, 2017
Less-confident users can try GRC | InSpectre which is only 125KB compared to G-Data's 750KB. Results should be the same as inputting the commands into Windows PowerShell method.
Obviously I'd rather rely on a pioneering company in security than that other company there, and the size of the tool in comparison is ridiculous, unless the user uses dial-up internet.

Mahesh Sudula

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 3, 2017
How could a 125 Kb tool out there can test the Roaring of a Pioneered company..(1GB)*.it's a complete trash
Grc fit for testing the firewall online with useless and piece of crap techniques..

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
##### it! my motherboard model is old they havent update yet...

iZrG_7zFTTO9XpBjIVF6wQ.png

Reactions: amico81 and Faybert

MeltdownEnemy

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2018
*** it! my motherboard model is old they havent update yet...

iZrG_7zFTTO9XpBjIVF6wQ.png

Most people will be forced to buy new whole pc, so it will be very painful because 80% of computers bein middle-age, the miserly motherboard creators will not solve the problem in the out-of-date pc's. then forced to hurry we will have to look for meltdown spectre customized firmware for old bios uefi from enthusiast analists, henceforth some we customers will have little faith about that reputable companies, even buying any futures computers ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.