• Bitwarden

Votes: 30 65.2%
  • Other

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Total voters

Upendra19

Level 2
Hello,
I am currently using Sticky Password premium but its android app creates problems for me like not able to save passwords sometimes and autofill problems. So i am looking for an free alternative. Which free password manager do you recommend? So far i know two free password managers provide access on both in their free version Bitwarden and Lastpass. Which one would you prefer? If you have any other in mind please comment.

Umbra

Level 15
Verified
Bitwarden, nothing else. Works flawlessly and its 2FA can use emails (which may save you if you lose your phone).

Using Lastpass is like trusting a bank with no vault to keep your money, the thing is a breach magnet.

Protomartyr

Level 2
Verified
I'm currently using the free version of LastPass. I've tested a few others like Dashlane Premium and 1Password.

LastPass had the best usability / ease of use compared to the rest that I tested. There was always a problem with the other password managers having difficulty with forms not auto-filling for specific sites or just being too clunky to use on my phone.

However, like Umbra mentioned, LastPass has had some serious lapses of security.

I've heard a lot a good things about Bitwarden and I've been meaning to try it out one of these days. Anyone have any opinions on its usability / ease of use compared to LastPass?

DDE_Server

Level 8
I'm currently using the free version of LastPass. I've tested a few others like Dashlane Premium and 1Password.

LastPass had the best usability / ease of use compared to the rest that I tested. There was always a problem with the other password managers having difficulty with forms not auto-filling for specific sites or just being too clunky to use on my phone.

However, like Umbra mentioned, LastPass has had some serious lapses of security.

I've heard a lot a good things about Bitwarden and I've been meaning to try it out one of these days. Anyone have any opinions on its usability / ease of use compared to LastPass?
Did you try "True key" by Mcafee. it is very good solution

DDE_Server

Level 8
t
You have the option to select a login for the website you're on, it only fills once you actually make the selection, and if you have the paid version the relevant TOTP code is copied to your clipboard for you to paste. While you can make it auto-fill, it doesn't by default because it's a very bad idea.
Tried it right now simple light fast i will upgrade it after premium subscription end
but another question could it capture the login when i create new password as Truekey do ?? :unsure::unsure:

ab14

I am using Norton Password Manager. It is free and I am using for Windows 10 and Android. Works perfectly, you can open Norton Vault on Windows 10 by using Norton VIP access as a second factor authentication (You receive on your phone a notification from Norton Password Manager to open the Vault.

gmaister22

Level 2
. There was always a problem with the other password managers having difficulty with forms not auto-filling for specific sites or just being too clunky to use on my phone.
This. I Currently use 1Password but the autofilling is so so bad, especially when registering a new account or updating a password....Now I’m looking for something else

Thales

Level 6
I don't use autofill feature on my phone. It doesn't work properly. I tried Bitwarden (currently using), Keepass, Sticky, Latpass
Maybe there's a problem with the phone, I don't know. (P10 lite)