Expired G Data Internet Security 2014 Free 180 Days Trial Serial Key (German Language Only)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
G Data Internet Security 2014 Free 180 days OEM Version: GER_R_TRL_2014_IS_DKB.exe [German Language Only, size 328 MB]

http://qsmirror01.gdatasecurity.de/qs/SECURITY2014/GER/DKB/GER_R_TRL_2014_IS_DKB.exe

This is special OEM installer with inbuilt serial key for DKB Bank Customers. During installation, select “Trial version”. You will be able to use G Data Internet Security 2014 unconditionally and free of charge for 180 days

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
RE: G Data Internet Security 2014 Free 180 Days Trial (German Language Only)

nguyen_loi23 said:
still active here 90day http://promo.gdatasoftware.pl/instalki2013/?captcha

This is 90 day polish giveaway. Verified working. No proxy needed all emails work.

fden.png

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
rebel4life said:
doesnt work for me i think this is not real

Just tried it again and it is working.Gives you a serial key which you add to the program once you install it.

G Data Internet Security 2014
File size: 342 MB
Download

rebel4life check your PM

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
Use link provided by exterminaor20 to get license.

You can obtain 180 days or 6 months Trial of G-Data Internet Security from this promo.

Proof:

All you have to do is install G-Data internet security and activate using 90 days key.

Now get one more 90 days key by using another email id (you can use temporary email)

Now do this things step by step to obtain 180 days trial:

Now go to settings:

Click activate License:

Fill in details with license code.

Now you will have 180 days of active G-Data Protection

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Dark Knight said:
Is there anyway to convert this to English?

This is top notch antivirus.

this was working for 90 day http://promo.gdatasoftware.pl/instalki2013/?captcha but I just tried it and it isn't giving keys again

Dark Knight check your PM inbox.I sent you a gift.

khoaichienvoz

Sep 15, 2013
exterminator20 said:
Dark Knight said:
Is there anyway to convert this to English?

This is top notch antivirus.

this was working for 90 day http://promo.gdatasoftware.pl/instalki2013/?captcha but I just tried it and it isn't giving keys again

Dark Knight check your PM inbox.I sent you a gift.

@exterminator20: Can you send my a gift to PM inbox.Sorry for my bad English.My G Data IS has been expired.

inspigr

Jan 13, 2014
Hi to everybody,

Do you know if there is any promo code for G Data Internet Security 2014 or G Data TotalProtection 2014?
Thank you in advance!
Regards!!!

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
You're awesome man.
worthy.gif
Your too kind :oops: I am just a regular guy that likes helping people.Some don't always have the means to get what others can and for that I choose to help those individuals.Please don't forget those staff members who work tirelessly almost behind the scene assisting members remove malware from their systems like Kuttus & TwinHeadedEagle.MalwareDoctor & Umbra testing software(unbiased I might add),Malware1 & spywar for finding the latest threats.The admins & Mods and of course my partner in crime Bora.

Last edited:

sid_16

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
That's why I said this forum is awesome, simply great.
rule.gif

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.