On Sale! G DATA IS (+Android) for 9.90zł/month (~ $3) in "Komputer Świat" (polish magazine)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

AlanOstaszewski

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 27, 2017
Hello to all polish visitors of MalwareTips!
In every Komputer Świat magazine you can find a bonus code. This code you can enter at www.ksplus.pl/ There you will get a licence key for G DATA IS that will work for (for the start) 3 months. In the next Komputer Świat magazines you will find a code for www.ksplus.pl/ that will extend your licence for 1 month.
That means you need to buy one Komputer Świat per month to use G DATA IS for "free".
This action starts with this magazine in this month (9/2017) and ends with this magazine: 8/2018.
With this licence key you can also activate G DATA for Android. Also for 1(to 3) month(s).

How much money will I save?
G DATA IS and G DATA MOBILE cost 270zł. You can use it for "free" for 15 months if you buy Komputer Świat every month. That means you pay 118,80zł for the magazines. You save 44% of your money.

But wait! You will recieve also with this code on the CD free licences (100% save money) for:
- Smart Defrag 5 PRO
- Wise Care 365 PRO
- Malware Hunter PRO
- Wise Video Converter PRO
- mpFaktura
- Process Lasso Pro
(The length of the licences are not provided. Maybe lifetime!)

(Please send to me the spells in this topic. I want to improve my english! Thanks!)

rWgT3oL.jpg

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.