NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
KeePass 2.0 is the password manager I use & I would highly recommend it to anyone.
I have never used any password manager and don't need it all. I know some users that like KeePass. Avira offers a 3 months trial password manager but it is better to use a 1 year sticky password for free.
By the way there is a Roboform 1 year free promo for students. But to get it you need .edu email.

legitpc

Level 2
but it is better to use a 1 year sticky password for free.
Stickypass was my first password manager. With the number of logins I have it was very sluggish and borderline unusable. Switched to Keepass and everything is instant. Really can't recommend Stickypass for any reason over keepass, I don't think there even is a single reason.

Reactions: Solarlynx

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Stickypass was my first password manager. With the number of logins I have it was very sluggish and borderline unusable. Switched to Keepass and everything is instant. Really can't recommend Stickypass for any reason over keepass, I don't think there even is a single reason.
As I mentioned above I have never used any password manager. Neither sticky nor keepass. Why? Because I don't need such programs at all :) I have the same password for all websites so no reason to use a password manager. No doubt, it is very bad for security to use the same one but I don't care about it. The most important thing for me is to have a good password for my online bank account :rolleyes:

legitpc

Level 2
As I mentioned above I have never used any password manager. Neither sticky nor keepass. Why? Because I don't need such programs at all :) I have the same password for all websites so no reason to use a password manager. No doubt, it is very bad for security to use the same one but I don't care about it. The most important thing for me is to have a good password for my online bank account :rolleyes:
pls at least have a unique password for your email

Reactions: NikolayfromRussia