Expired Get free Paragon Backup & Recovery 2013 Plus

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

firestr001

Level 2
Thread author
Jul 22, 2012
No matter which types of files you need to back up or what type of storage device you want to back them up to, Paragon Backup & Recovery can make securing your data simple. This disk imaging software can run scheduled backups to dependably safeguard your files or your entire hard disk. Paragon imaging software can speed up backups with asynchronous writing operations and differential backups.

Paragon Backup & Recovery takes complex tasks such as restoring to different hardware or aligning partitions and makes them simple and achievable by anyone. Paragon has updated this software to be compatible with newer technologies such as USB 3.0 and the latest HDD standards, including 2TB+. It is also functional with all Windows operating systems, and its boot corrector is available in Linux, DOS and WinPE environments.

nxw50b5eb7e806cf.jpg

Paragon+Backup+&+Recovery+2013+plus+newest+download+blogspot+com+7.png

SOURCE
VISIT THIS PAGE
Click "Zum Kauf"
Prices showed 29,95 €, Use this coupon:

4ATKp

and then Click "Gutschein einlösen"

4. The price has been changed to 0€, then click "Einloggen oder registrieren"
To get a license and Free Download, you need to log in (if you already have an account there) or click the "Benutzerkonto anlegen" Button to register. Fill the form with your details as shown in the picture below:
After completing the form, please click again the "Benutzerkonto anlegen" Button again.
click the "Kostenlose zahlung" Button
You will get a confirmation mail with all necessary information for the purchase include the serial number, Click "weiter zum download" to download the program..
To see the license, just go to your account
Paragon+Backup+&+Recovery+2013+plus+newest+download+blogspot+com+4.png

Asce

Dec 24, 2012
Can we change the language when it's done installing ?

Edit ::

what does this mean even though i am copying and pasting the prodect key and serial nummber :

''ungultiger produktschlussel oder ungultige serienummer''

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
rebel4life said:
I think there was only a number of free licences available guys its not working

I have verified that this offer is no longer working and has apparently expired.

D

Deleted member 178

Strange, there is no version 2013 plus on their website, this look suspicious especially with a German default installer...

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
UPDATE:
The German 2013 Installer is 100% clean

I tried this again today and was able to download the German 2013 Installer and also recieved the email with free invoice details.This is what you need to do to activate the product with the serial code and change the Language from German to English.It takes a bit of work to get it done.It is up to if you think it is worth the time and effort.

1. When you run the Installer and enter product key and serial # The Product Key will be invalid leave installer open and go to step 2

2. you must got to https://www.paragon-software.com/account/login.htm?from=my-account and create an account

3. check email and login to account using email and the password sent in the email

4. click on Register a new product

magicalsnap201212310914.png

5. enter serial number you recieved from giveaway.You will also have to enter the date and invoice # from the email you recieved from the German Giveaway

magicalsnap201212310915.png

magicalsnap201212310922.png

6. click next and finish

magicalsnap201212310908.png

7. Go back to installer and enter product key and complete the Installation

I am out of town right now and running Laptop tetherd to Phone so I am not going to download the 2012 free installer to change the language but here are 2 links addressing the language conversion and steps that need to be taken to convert it to English

*You must download the 2012 English free version to convert this to English unless someone has an easier way .Here are 2 links that address the Language conversion

http://www.tipradar.com/forum/Thread-Paragon-Backup-Recovery-2013-Plus-FREE?pid=87247#pid87247

http://www.tipradar.com/forum/Thread-Paragon-Backup-Recovery-2013-Plus-FREE?pid=87344#pid87344

*Thanks to MT member dal987 for reporting that the Giveaway was working again

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Reopened thread if someone tries the conversion or finds an easier way before I can try it myself please post it here.Thank You

Update:

I opened the following:

C:\Program Files{x86 for 64-bit}\Paragon Software\Backup and Recovery 2013 Plus Edition\program\resource\

and renamed the lang folder to lang_

It is now in English see screenshot below

magicalsnap201212311043.png

seems to be in English with some headers missing

Shadowave

Level 10
Verified
Aug 10, 2012
Can someone tells me how good it is , I mean resource consumption , compression ...

VectorFool

Verified
Dec 17, 2012
terene said:
Can someone tells me how good it is , I mean resource consumption , compression ...

Compression wise Paragon makes the smallest Images (in my system) and are among the fastest to restore from.

Why do you want to know about resource usage?
it is an Imaging program, not some AntiVirus with Real-Time processes running on your PC.

P

Plexx

Paragon is the middle in between Macrium Reflect and EaseUS Todo Backup (easiest to compare to). In other words, compared to the other 2, Paragon does not shine in either speed to backup/restore nor image size. On some systems either of the 3 solutions will cause problems and there is no reason for not to since no solution is 100% perfect.

Depending what you need, free versions of the above 3 mentioned products are fine for the average user and an alternative to windows 7 built in backup solution.

Only thing I recommend is trial for yourself.

VectorFool

Verified
Dec 17, 2012
Yes, as Biozfear said
in matters as important/critical as system Imaging/backup don't go for user opinions or reviews
the only way you can find the best fit for yourself is by trying out all the free solutions yourself.

when i first started out, people recommended me Macrium Free
so i installed it on my PC and created an Image with it and made a LiveUSB
when i booted in the LiveUSB, it didn't recognize my HDD partition.

whereas my friends told me to stay away from Paragon as they didn't like its interface and it had some bugs back then
i installed it anyway and created a system image and liveUSB
the LiveUSB booted just fine and the recovery process went without a hitch.

what i mean to say is when it comes to System Imaging and Backup user experience may vary,
what works for me may not work for you. Choose your best fit by trialing the software.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
You will probably use up your resources trying to get it and convert it to English.It still makes me tired just thinking about it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.