Spawn

Administrator
Verified
Staff member
Supported Countries: App availability and eligibility - Opinion Rewards Help

Get FREE Google Play Store Credits to Spend without a Gift, Credit or Debit card - 100% Risk-Free!

1. Download Google Opinions Rewards from the Google Play Store | Link
  2. Turn on Location History via the Android settings | Link
  3. Travel with your Android device (GPS & Location turned on)
  4. ???
  5. Profit
Google Play Store credits expire after 12 months - so use them!

Due to privacy laws, Google's Location History may not available in your countries. Check the link at the top.

Learn more About Google Consumer Surveys | Google Play Rewards

< Video removed by User >

Enjoy! :D

soccer97

Level 11
Can confirm- I use it. I get surveys relatively frequently.

A note that they display. Do not try to game the system. Be honest. If you are not, you will get far less surveys, and may eventually get none. (Just an FYI from the Help Articles)

askmark

Level 12
Verified
I'm in the UK so I guess that means I won't be eligible to use this... Shame.
It's definitely available in the UK. I've been using it for nearly a year now. However, unless you visit lots of shops regularly you won't receive many surveys. I have managed to get about £15 in credits which has paid for a few apps and games.

W

Wave

It's definitely available in the UK. I've been using it for nearly a year now. However, unless you visit lots of shops regularly you won't receive many surveys. I have managed to get about £15 in credits which has paid for a few apps and games.
I'll try it out then, I didn't look further due to the comment above regarding it being America only... Thanks mate! :)

Rolo

Level 18
Verified
I used to get questions regularly but I haven't gotten any in months and neither has my wife.

I'm wondering if being bootloader unlocked/rooted has anything to do with it...

@askmark

OH MY...is that IMPOSSIBLE MISSION!?

"Stay awhile....stay FOREVER!"

haha

Marko :)

Level 16
Verified
Unfortunately, app isn't available in my country. At least there is one good news - I can buy apps, music and movies via network provider. I just need to enter my phone number and when I buy the app, music or movie, I'll pay it with my account balance or, if I have postpaid, on next monthly bill. :)

McLovin

Level 73
Verified
Trusted
Malware Hunter
This shouldn't be availible for America only as I'm currently doing it here in Australia.

DJ Panda

Level 29
Verified
It sounds nice but the "catch" would be having even more of your data being collected by Google.