Google Opinion Rewards - Earn FREE Play Store $ Credits, OR Cash to PayPal (Location-based Surveys)

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Post revised.

Earn FREE credits for Google Play Store on Android, or get paid cash to your PayPal account for iOS users. Unused credits may have expiration date. No purchase necessary.

1. Download the app for Android or iOS - Google Opinion Rewards - It Pays to Share Your Opinion
  2. Turn on Location History Data for Android and Google Maps (associated with Google account).
  3. Take your Android or iPhone with you when you travel out and about. The surveys may relate to your recent visits.
  4. Continue with your daily life. You may receive a notification for a new survey, and are generally either a 'radio-button' or 'check-boxes' survey.
  5. Earn FREE credits for Play Store on Android, or for iOS users, link to PayPal for monthly payments or when threshold is met.
  6. Collect & spend your FREE credits in the Play Store, support an app developer or subscribe to a YouTube Channel Membership.

For all questions, please refer to the help pages - Overview for users - Opinion Rewards Help

From App Store for Google Opinion Rewards (iOS users)
When you take a survey using Google Opinion Rewards, your answers are aggregated and shared with the market researcher who wrote the survey questions. Unless otherwise explicitly stated at the beginning of the survey, as is the case with location-based surveys, these answers are completely anonymous and not linked to any of your personally identifiable information. In exchange, we provide you, the user, money that is deposited into your linked PayPal account.

Disclaimer: This app may not be suitable for Pro-privacy users. This includes users who do not wish to share their location data, fill out surveys for market research, or are either not eligible or do not hold a PayPal account.

Also, do not quit your job. It is not a sustainable way to make an income.

Supported Countries: App availability and eligibility - Opinion Rewards Help
Get FREE Google Play Store Credits to Spend without a Gift, Credit or Debit card - 100% Risk-Free!

1. Download Google Opinions Rewards from the Google Play Store | Link
  2. Turn on Location History via the Android settings | Link
  3. Travel with your Android device (GPS & Location turned on)
  4. ???
  5. Profit
Google Play Store credits expire after 12 months - so use them!
Due to privacy laws, Google's Location History may not available in your countries. Check the link at the top.
Learn more About Google Consumer Surveys | Google Play Rewards
< Video removed by User >
Enjoy! :D

Last edited:

soccer97

Level 11
Verified
May 22, 2014
Can confirm- I use it. I get surveys relatively frequently.

A note that they display. Do not try to game the system. Be honest. If you are not, you will get far less surveys, and may eventually get none. (Just an FYI from the Help Articles)

Reactions: Marko :) and Wave

askmark

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 31, 2016
I'm in the UK so I guess that means I won't be eligible to use this... Shame.
It's definitely available in the UK. I've been using it for nearly a year now. However, unless you visit lots of shops regularly you won't receive many surveys. I have managed to get about £15 in credits which has paid for a few apps and games.

Reactions: Ink and Wave
W

Wave

It's definitely available in the UK. I've been using it for nearly a year now. However, unless you visit lots of shops regularly you won't receive many surveys. I have managed to get about £15 in credits which has paid for a few apps and games.
I'll try it out then, I didn't look further due to the comment above regarding it being America only... Thanks mate! :)

Reactions: askmark

Rolo

Level 18
Verified
Jun 14, 2015
I used to get questions regularly but I haven't gotten any in months and neither has my wife.

I'm wondering if being bootloader unlocked/rooted has anything to do with it...

@askmark

OH MY...is that IMPOSSIBLE MISSION!?

"Stay awhile....stay FOREVER!"

haha

Reactions: askmark and Ink

Marko :)

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 12, 2015
Unfortunately, app isn't available in my country. At least there is one good news - I can buy apps, music and movies via network provider. I just need to enter my phone number and when I buy the app, music or movie, I'll pay it with my account balance or, if I have postpaid, on next monthly bill. :)

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
This shouldn't be availible for America only as I'm currently doing it here in Australia.

Reactions: Marko :)

DJ Panda

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 30, 2015
It sounds nice but the "catch" would be having even more of your data being collected by Google.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.