Expired Get Paragon Backup and Recovery 10 Home Special Edition For Free [Giveaway]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
About Paragon Backup and Recovery 10 Home

Paragon Backup & Recovery 10 Home is a feature-rich backup and recovery software for a wide range of users.
Whether you want to simply save your data or create complex backup routines - this package of useful tools covers all your needs.
This solution quickly backs up these files and folders:
My Documents, My Media Files, My Email Folders and easily secures valuable data without additional configurations.
Backup & Recovery Home has an improved user interface with special wizards that ensure ease-of-use , even for novice users.
It’s ideal for the comprehensive security of your home PC and data.

201102138aa18734c4.jpg

Regular price : $29.95

How to Get Paragon Backup and Recovery 10 Home Special Edition For Free :

To take advantage of this giveaway go here - link

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.