Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Get to Know the Windows 10 Creators Update with These 150 Screenshots

The 150-picture gallery
Microsoft Edge is one particular app getting improved, and in addition to features such as pinning tabs aside and more extensions, the browser is also benefiting from new security tools, such as click-to-run for Flash content you come across online.

Windows Defender is evolving to Windows Defender Security Center to group all security features in the OS, while the new blue light filter is there to make sure that you can continue working on the PC during the night by reducing the amount of blue generated by your monitor.

The Creators Update is undoubtedly worth installing, and the huge photo gallery below is supposed to help you get to know the new OS version before you actually proceed with the deployment. There might be other new features that we didn’t get to include in the gallery, but the 150 pics should be enough to help you get an idea of what’s to come in this update.

In the meantime, if you want to try out the Creators Update yourself before it goes live via Windows Update, you can download the preview builds that were released to insiders. Build 15063 is RTM and comes with the same features as the one you’ll get April 11.

Get to Know the Windows 10 Creators Update with These 150 Screenshots

SUPRA

Level 3
Verified
Nov 26, 2016
I am too much confused has this Windows 10 creator update been released officially then from where to get and if not released then what is this is this a preview one of windows 10 creator update please help me I am too much confused.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I am too much confused has this Windows 10 creator update been released officially then from where to get and if not released then what is this is this a preview one of windows 10 creator update please help me I am too much confused.

Windows 10 Redstone 2 Release Schedule: When Do I Get the Creators Update?

April 5

First and foremost, it’s April 5, the day when Microsoft will make the Windows 10 Creators Update available for users who want to install it manually. This means the update will be published on Windows Update Assistant, a dedicated application that checks for compatibility issues on your PC and then downloads and installs the new version.

This method is obviously addressed to experienced users, though there’s no doubt that pressing Next a few times isn’t quite rocket science and pretty much everyone should be able to do it.

April 11
Then, there’s the April 11 release when Microsoft publishes the Creators Update on Windows Update. This is the day when users should start seeing the new OS version in Windows Update and receive the whole thing automatically, but there’s one important thing that you should know.

Microsoft will release the Creators Update via Windows Update in stages, and this means that not everyone will see it on day 1. In other words, it could take days, weeks, or even months until this happens, and Microsoft says that it’s only trying to ensure deployment goes smoothly.

New PCs will be the first to get it, and Microsoft explains that the release could take several months until all devices are allowed to update.

April 25
And last but not least, it’s April 25, the day when Microsoft pushes the go-ahead button for Windows 10 Mobile devices.

Just like in the case of PCs, the rollout will take place in stages, but this time it all depends on several other factors, including region and carriers. And as we know, carriers aren’t always very keen on shipping updates to users, so it could take longer than expected to update a Windows 10 Mobile device to RS2.

Reactions: shmu26 and Ink
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.