Get Watch_Dogs on PC for Free Starting Tomorrow (Nov 7, 2017 - Nov 12, 2017)

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
Starting tomorrow at 11am EST and ending on November 13th, Ubisoft is giving away free licenses of Watch_Dogs for PC. For those who are unfamiliar with Watch_Dogs, the game revolves around a hacker who seeks revenge on those who hurt his family. To achieve these goals you will be able steal cars, hack into security systems, control street lights, and more.

Watch_Dogs is an interesting game, especially if you are into an anarchist/cyberpunk setting. While the reviews have been mostly positive, some people have been raised concerns about glitches and graphics issues. With that said, getting Watch_Dogs for free, rather than the normal $29.99, makes it well worth trying it out.

There is only one caveat to this promotion; you must use Ubisoft's Uplay client to play the game. If this is not an issue, then you can snag a copy for yourself by simply going to the promotion page and clicking on the Register for PC link. You will then be prompted to login to Ubisoft or register for a free account. Once registered, the game will be added to your library.

Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
I download and install this but can't run it.
Clipboard01.jpg
Do I have to wait 17h here in Croatia (now is 13:30) or is there some other problems or stuff I need to do before i can run this game?

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
.... i have no problems here in Germany: few moments ago i finished downloading and then i immediately launched the game (at about 15:50 oclock) and i played some minutes...

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.