Troubleshoot Getting virus message frm us.afluzhouc.pw on explorer

Kapkhanna

Thread author
Feb 18, 2017
Getting the virus messages on my android mobile from this site that my mobile is infected by 6 viruses and asking to remove virus by clicking on remove virus button. I suspect this site. I have ran through few anti virus apps and no virus is found. But still i am getting this message when i open explorer. Pls advise... thanks

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hello @Kapkhanna,
Is this happening on your Android phone or on a regular PC?
I think you are getting message like this?
beware-of-fake-virus-threats-on-your-mobile-device-png.80315
mobile-alert-secure-intl-com-png.80316

Usually these type of bogus alerts are generated via a redirect or pop-up ad that can be found on questionable websites (torrents, adult content etc).
Most of these type of ads recommend that you install different antivirus solutions to "fix" your issue. In most cases you do not need to take any actions because this pop-ups are from ads on different websites.

The messages of the pop-up may differ: "You phone is infected", "Your phone battery is corrupt", "Your operating system is out of date".
Needless to say that they are just scareware (bogus message) and you should not install the app they want. If you want to install an antivirus go with Malwarebytes or Avast Antivirus.

More details:
Android Pop-ups Warn of Infection

----------------------------------------

If you suspect your Android phone is infected, you can take these steps:

1. Lets check to see which devices administrators are listed and enabled:
  1. Open the Settings app on your Android device, and scroll all the way down to Security and tap on it.
  2. Look for an option named ‘Device administrators’ or ‘All device administrators’, and tap it once.
  3. You should now be seeing all the administrators listed with their name, as well as a short description of what those administrators do. Notice the check marks next to the names?

2. Next, you can perform a scan with Zemana Mobile Antivirus - Zemana Mobile Antivirus - Android Apps on Google Play

3. And finally, you should clear you phone cache - you can do this with CCleaner for Android - CCleaner - Android Apps on Google Play

YoMero

Apr 22, 2017
Hi
Please some help, I did everything you again and it keeps doing it on the browser and inside flipboard and Twitter.
Please help
Neither zemana or any other find anything.
P lease help

lab34

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Mar 28, 2017
Hi,
On my desktop, the site us.afluzhouc.pw just return "DnsIsSuccess" with edge, but it is signaled as a Deceptive site in Firefox (red page)

You should show us a screen copy of your problem.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hi
Please some help, I did everything you again and it keeps doing it on the browser and inside flipboard and Twitter.
Please help
Neither zemana or any other find anything.
P lease help
Have you checked which apps are set as devices administrators? Also have you cleared your phone/browser cache? Does this redirect happen all the time or only when your connected to a Wi-fi network?

YoMero

Apr 22, 2017
Hi

Thanks for your prompt reply

Ive alredey cheeck the devicce administrator and everything is normal, the problem aint there, i clear browser and phone cache but the problem is quite resilient.

It happens all the time, however when connected to wifi i get prices and infections but when im on carrier i get subscriptions ads, its weird but it seems that they have different things to offer according to the internet i use.

Please help.

Kind regards

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.