ghost

Level 1
It does the job better then my Desktop AMD Phenom II X2 545. When i upgraded that PC i bought almost everything from scratch, it is powerful, i played and tested on it everything i could find but it doesn't feels so smooth like HP.

Jack

Level 85
Verified
Staff member
Dieselman said:
PC Wizard is better then Speccy all day long.
:threadjacked:
Diesel : What do you think of ghost laptop?How would you rate it ?

Dieselman

Pretty good except for the GPU. Up it to 4GB of ram and your all set. Was this a stock HP? Could you have opted for 64 bit?

ghost

Level 1
Yes, stock HP. No ,HP has an authorized dealer in Bucharest but i bought cheaper from a reseller so those guys had just a European HP version with Linux Hat..that i eventually changed to Windows Seven.

Valentin N

you have good laptop besides that you have i3 that produces the grapich. what cache does it have

you could try if want to overclock your cpu and you grahiccard; your cpu can handle 100 if I am not wrong.

if you want cool down your pc even more I recommend Zalman NC3000; big fan (220mm = very good) and very quite.

I have good experience with Zalman (especially their laptop cooler) it costs 40euro/45$ but it's worth it.

[hr]
@Bogdan/Jack tell people to copy past the info as it is from the pic :)
[hr]

ghost

Level 1
I know that Zalman produces quality fans and coolers. I have 2 on my Desktop.

L1 Data Cache Size 2 x 32 KBytes
L1 Instructions Cache Size 2 x 32 KBytes
L2 Unified Cache Size 2 x 256 KBytes
L3 Unified Cache Size 3072 KBytes

Valentin N

ghost said:
I know that Zalman produces quality fans and coolers. I have 2 on my Desktop.

L1 Data Cache Size 2 x 32 KBytes
L1 Instructions Cache Size 2 x 32 KBytes
L2 Unified Cache Size 2 x 256 KBytes
L3 Unified Cache Size 3072 KBytes
That's good :)

Dieselman

You cannot over clock a laptop. 99% of laptop do not allow this via the bios and do not support it. He does not have a separate GPU so there is no overclocking it. A laptop is not like a desktop with negative and positive air pressure. A laptop uses passive cooling and will easily over heat.

ghost

Level 1
That's true in HP case. For a fact Asus laptops have BIOS unlocked and you can tweak it all you want, in mine case BIOS has only few basic options.

Dieselman

But there is no 3rd party tool which can run on Windows 7 and do your overclocking. I can use ATI Tool for my GPU but its not worth it. Overheats in 10 minutes.

ghost

Level 1
I aware of that. I'm interested if my motherboard supports i5 CPU's!! First i will upgrade to a SSD hard drive then if possible to a i5 processor.