Valentin N

@Dieselman try Power strip. I like it (type overclock or so in the forums and you will come to one of my threads ^^) :)

Dieselman

LOL...............Powerstrip. Do you honestly think I never heard of Powerstrip. I was using Powerstrip 10 years ago. Again there isn't anything you cannot tell me that I don't already know. PowerStrip is only for GPU's also and you have to pay $30 for it. Overclocking a laptop is pointless since you cannot directly change the stock cooling.

Spawn

Administrator
Staff member
Verified
Dieselman said:
PC Wizard is better then Speccy all day long.
Funny you should mention that, I downloaded PC Wizard and said my monitor is 19-inches for my laptop :ROFLMAO:

Valentin N

Dieselman said:
LOL...............Powerstrip. Do you honestly think I never heard of Powerstrip. I was using Powerstrip 10 years ago. Again there isn't anything you cannot tell me that I don't already know. PowerStrip is only for GPU's also and you have to pay $30 for it. Overclocking a laptop is pointless since you cannot directly change the stock cooling.
I don't know what knowledge you have and I am sorry if you consider my suggestion stupid or anything alike.

I like Powerstrip as best; Very simple, the only tool that I can overclock my ATI HD3200 (no other tweak program allows me to OC). I use it for free and I have also check with GPU-Z if it really did higher the MHz and it did :)

I don't know about RivaTuner, others

Regards,
Valentin N