Girls asking on YouTube: Am I pretty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Girls asking on YouTube: Am I pretty? topic for you ..

YouTube phenomenon has girls asking: Am I pretty?: on NDTV news: http://gadgets.ndtv.com/shownews.aspx?id=GADEN20120195931&Sec=GENERAL&nid=195931

QUOTE:
'The young girl shows off her big, comfy koala hat and forms playful hearts with her fingers as she drops the question on YouTube: "Am I pretty or ugly?"

"A lot of people call me ugly, and I think I am ugly. I think I'm ugly, and fat," she confesses in a tiny voice as she invites the world to decide.

And the world did.' ..:D - yes, you are pretty I think.:D

Teenage girls: ..............
EQWx3.gif

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
So the good response I find on this read: “Am I Ugly?” No! And Don’t Ask YouTube, Either! : on gurl.com : http://www.gurl.com/am-i-ugly-am-i-pretty-youtube/

QUOTE:
'There’s a new trend on YouTube: Videos asking, “Am I ugly?” To which we say: NO! But are you nuts?

The danger of posting YouTube videos asking “Am I pretty?” or “Am I ugly?” in an open forum is just that: it’s an open forum. You’re exposing yourself to anonymous criticism from strangers who are shielded by computers and keyboards. They face no repercussions for cruel comments against girls they’ve never met. They know nothing about you other than the fact that you’re clearly insecure, and therefore an easy target for flaming, hurtful commentary and flat out bullying.

It’s normal to want validation. You’re human! But these girls and guys are looking for it in all the wrong places. Think of it this way: Don’t you value what your family, friends, and people who love you think? Because they think you’re rad. Strangers who don’t know you may not agree, but who cares? They don’t know you. So how can they make an accurate judgment? Do you really want to determine your self worth based on what people who sit home and comment on “Am I ugly?” videos think?' ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.