AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
Next thing you know Chrome will supposedly have chromosomes :emoji_fearful:

I haven't noticed any problems using Firefox. Recommend highly the portable, except it will deposit parts of itself on any computer where it is used, just like any other portable browsers. Still, it's fast...

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019
There are some sites but I don't remember those as I don't need to browse those but there are some issue with YouTube that Google still hasn't fixed. Chrome loads a different version of YouTube on Chromium browsers. One of downside of YouTube on Firefox is, on Chrome if you hover your mouse pointer to a video, it shows a brief preview of the video but it doesn't work on Firefox. At first the issue was related to Firefox as it didn't support Google's WebP image format but Firefox is supporting WebP for almost a full year now.
If you load in YouTube in Firefox, then change the user agent to Chrome and load another page of YouTube, you'll see that video preview option is working on Firefox. So, there's no compatibility issue and only Google is to blame here for their anti-consumer policy.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.