Expired [Giveaway] Mamutu 3 (one day only)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
there it is:

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/mamutu-3-0/

you must download it and install it before the end of the day

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
One of the best giveaway from GOTD this year.If you are using AVIRA or MSE this behavior blocker can be very useful, I'll take a license ..just in case. :D
Thank you,.

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
Jack said:
If you are using AVIRA or MSE this behavior blocker can be very useful, I'll take a license ..just in case. :D

i did already too :D, even on Avast (if its BB disabled, coz not so tweakable),

swftech

Jun 20, 2011
Thanks Umbrapolaris, Jacks right this is actually one of the few times Give away of the day has useful software. +1 for you.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Great event, its a one day giveaway, surely user will need this as their additional protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.