Expired Giveaway of the day — IObit Malware Fighter Pro 5.3.0

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Danielx64

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 24, 2017
IObit Malware Fighter 5 is an advanced malware removal and browser protection utility that detects and removes infections and other security threats. By integrating the world-leading anti-virus engine from Bitdefender and combining it with the improved IObit Malware Fighter engine, IObit Malware Fighter 5 is able to provide a very comprehensive and reliable security solution. With the new Anti-Ransomware Engine, Camera Guard and Download Protection, and the greatly improved Surfing Protection and Ads Removal, IObit Malware Fighter 5 is able to detect and remove the latest spyware, adware, Trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, and hijackers.

Please note: the license is provided for 6 months

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
IOBit has he best uninstaller on the market right now. Unlocker is really useful. Their defragger is good but Auslogic's is faster. I haven't used their malware fighter, maybe I could keep it as second opinion but I already have Zemana for that and do not wish to fill my computer with security apps..

Node

Level 3
Verified
Aug 6, 2017
IOBit has he best uninstaller on the market right now. Unlocker is really useful. Their defragger is good but Auslogic's is faster. I haven't used their malware fighter, maybe I could keep it as second opinion but I already have Zemana for that and do not wish to fill my computer with security apps..

IOBit's software is sure to cause issues with your system down the road. Uninstaller wise, I am a fan of Geek Uninstaller.

On-topic: Just a friendly reminder that Malware Fighter was caught stealing 'intellectual property' from Malwarebytes. Personally, I don't suggest nor recommend the usage of any of their software.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.