Expired Giveaway of the Day - Zemana Antilogger

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

swftech

Thread author
Jun 20, 2011
Zemana Antilogger is an easy-to-use antihacker application that is complementary to your existing antivirus software. It is designed to improve your security and provide protection against the latest zero-day spyware, rootkits, Trojans, viruses, bots, and adware.

Giveaway Download Page

D

Deleted member 178

lol i renewed my zemana AL license won on MT with this one ^^

swftech

Thread author
Jun 20, 2011
umbrapolaris said:
lol i renewed my zemana AL license won on MT with this one ^^

Lol, hilarious!!

I couldn't believe it when I saw this today on Give away of the day. Excellent product, and a 1 year license is awesome!! I downloaded and installed immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.