Expired (GiveawayClub) SpyShelter Anti Keylogger Firewall (6 months license)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

CMLew

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
SpyShelter is World's best anti keylogger with firewall module that:

• Protects you from both known and uknown threats, which were not discovered by antivirus labs yet.
  • Allows for a quick access to all of the application’s unique features and settings due to Graphic User Interface(GUI) design.
  • Does not slow down your computer while scanning for dangerous elements thanks to fast algorithm processing. In fact, SpyShelter’s proactive defense is so light, that you will not experience any difference in your PC performance.
  • SpyShelter features: System protection; Anti keylogger; Clipboard protection; Screen capture protection; Sound logger protection; Webcam protection; Internet security; Keystroke encrytpion; Restricted apps module; Jolti online file scanner; Protects your privacy with a firewall module.
  • SpyShelter Premium is fully compatible with both 32 and 64 bit editions of Windows XP(SP2 and SP3), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.

Tempnexus

Level 3
Verified
Nov 25, 2015
SpyShelter is World's best anti keylogger with firewall module that:

• Protects you from both known and uknown threats, which were not discovered by antivirus labs yet.
  • Allows for a quick access to all of the application’s unique features and settings due to Graphic User Interface(GUI) design.
  • Does not slow down your computer while scanning for dangerous elements thanks to fast algorithm processing. In fact, SpyShelter’s proactive defense is so light, that you will not experience any difference in your PC performance.
  • SpyShelter features: System protection; Anti keylogger; Clipboard protection; Screen capture protection; Sound logger protection; Webcam protection; Internet security; Keystroke encrytpion; Restricted apps module; Jolti online file scanner; Protects your privacy with a firewall module.
  • SpyShelter Premium is fully compatible with both 32 and 64 bit editions of Windows XP(SP2 and SP3), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
Will it work with hitman alert and Windows 10 anniversary 64bit? Or is it Kurwa mac?

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
SpS produces much less conflicts if you install it without the keystroke hooks. They are the biggest problem. You have to decline keystroke hooks during installation. If you do like this, you will lose keystroke encryption and kernel-level anti-logger protection. (big deal.) But system protection will still work.

CMLew

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
SpS produces much less conflicts if you install it without the keystroke hooks. They are the biggest problem. You have to decline keystroke hooks during installation. If you do like this, you will lose keystroke encryption and kernel-level anti-logger protection. (big deal.) But system protection will still work.

I'm going to install this giveaway later on my other system. However I have VS and ZAL there. So far I only know it's the anti-keylogging protection conflict that might occur. Any other conflicts that I should take care of?

Quite torn between SpS vs ZAL keylogging protection. Don't know which one to choose... :(

Reactions: Logethica

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
I'm going to install this giveaway later on my other system. However I have VS and ZAL there. So far I only know it's the anti-keylogging protection conflict that might occur. Any other conflicts that I should take care of?

Quite torn between SpS vs ZAL keylogging protection. Don't know which one to choose... :(
I only had conflicts with the keystroke drivers. (But if you run Bitdefender you might have to disable the Bitdefender intrusion detection)
IMO keylogging protection is not so crucial, because if you have a keylogger on your system, that means your system was compromised already. Better to concentrate on protecting your system in the first place.

CMLew

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
I only had conflicts with the keystroke drivers. (But if you run Bitdefender you might have to disable the Bitdefender intrusion detection)
IMO keylogging protection is not so crucial, because if you have a keylogger on your system, that means your system was compromised already. Better to concentrate on protecting your system in the first place.

Do I need to disable ZAl real-time (not the pandora)? Or can it be ran concurrently the ZAL RT and SpS anti-keylogging?

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
try it out and see.
If you type in browser and don't see characters, that means you have double keystroke encryption due to various security softwares, and you need to turn encryption off, in one software or the other.

legitpc

Level 2
Verified
Aug 27, 2015
There are some issues with this program but it is ultimately very good. Something that I find odd is that Windows will notify you that there is no firewall running if Windows Firewall is disabled but Spyshelter is enabled. I guess they need to get approved by Microsoft or something.

Oh also I had a huge problem after installing SecureAPlus with this running.

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
There are some issues with this program but it is ultimately very good. Something that I find odd is that Windows will notify you that there is no firewall running if Windows Firewall is disabled but Spyshelter is enabled. I guess they need to get approved by Microsoft or something.
some firewalls are built on top of windows firewall, meaning that if WF is off, then the third-party firewall is off, also. maybe spyshelter works that way. I once read that it does.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2484664,00.asp
Not Precisely a Firewall
You probably have an idea of what a firewall should do. SpyShelter's firewall component doesn't precisely match what you're thinking. It doesn't attempt to put your ports in stealth mode. It doesn't manage Internet and network permissions for the programs you run. And it doesn't actively prevent exploit attacks.

Last edited by a moderator:

CMLew

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Finally successfully install SpS Firewall. Looking good so far.

Edit:
Updated the thread field to reflect the correct procedure to redeem.

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
my personal favorite settings are:
medium security
launch program from service (early start)
install w/o keystroke hooks

CMLew

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
my personal favorite settings are:
medium security
launch program from service (early start)
install w/o keystroke hooks

I just run it default at maximum security. I remove ZAL and EMET for fear of conflicting with SpS.

Anyway for those who applied for this giveaway, please check your email. There's a promotion running. :D

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
I just run it default at maximum security. I remove ZAL and EMET for fear of conflicting with SpS.

[/SPOILER]
great.
if you ever get tired of all those alerts about how microsoft word hooked something, or updated, or etc, then just put it down to med security and life will be quiet.

Once everything is functioning to your satisfaction, you can try adding back zemana. If possible, use ZAM rather than ZAL.
I have zero experience with EMET. But HitmanPro.Alert works fine.

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Thank you! I am really liking this software so far. I got it activated without any problem but I do have a couple of questions, I'm probably missing something. Where can you see the license expiration date? I selected "About" but couldn't find it listed anywhere.

Also, after 6 months if you don't update will the program still function or will it revert to the free version? Or if you don't update after 6 months will it remain premium as long as you don't update?

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
Thank you! I am really liking this software so far. I got it activated without any problem but I do have a couple of questions, I'm probably missing something. Where can you see the license expiration date? I selected "About" but couldn't find it listed anywhere.

Also, after 6 months if you don't update will the program still function or will it revert to the free version? Or if you don't update after 6 months will it remain premium as long as you don't update?
all good questions. ask them: helpdesk@spyshelter.com

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
I just tested out spyshelter against a few packs of malware.
the good side: it will definitely tell you when something unusual is brewing up on your system
the bad side: the alerts it gave were pretty similar to those I have seen when installing legit software. I saw no absolute blocking, or red warning signs, or scary language. I personally cannot tell, based on the content of the alerts, whether I am installing cleanware or malware.

Morro

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 8, 2012
Does anyone know if this can be used with Avast Free 2016?

Morro

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 8, 2012
just try it out. no reason it shouldn't work.

Yeah, I could do that, and probably will. But the main reasons I asked is because of the "System Protection" and "Application Execution Control" parts of SpyShelter Firewall. But I guess I could try it out, I do not believe that it would destroy my desktop. :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.