Updated various translations
and more...

Download Link

d3fec633902eea333eeb103f3ba06d23.jpg

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
360Amigo are a really tune up like a new Glary?
Yesterday, I run tle Privazer and after analyze of the the pc, I did not dare to run the cleaner...
I think doing well. I´m afraid to some corrupt dll file after re-start.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Posted by samit - Today 05:11 AM
is it beta or final release???

Yep it is final release

Yesterday, I run tle Privazer and after analyze of the the pc, I did not dare to run the cleaner...

Privazer will :

- Cleanup all your browsing data
- Remove all temporary files stored on your hdd
- Remove all shellbags ( a file or registry key where is stored some part of information of what you have previously deleted on your computer)
- Remove invalid registry keys
- Clean up log files of your programs
- Clean up your RAM
- Clean up system reserved files (which is locked by the system so it needs to restart your computer)
- Overwrite all empty space by zeros so what you have deleted cannot be recovered
- Clean up INDEXes of files
and more ( depending of what you have selected)

Do a system restore point and if you can backup all your important data before "playing" with these tools (I am talking about Amigo 360 since it is an system speed up and optimization tool and can modify your system files)

Privazer will not modify your system files, just clean up your computer in depth

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
BoraMurdar said:
Posted by samit - Today 05:11 AM
is it beta or final release???

Yep it is final release

Privazer will :

- Cleanup all your browsing data
- Remove all temporary files stored on your hdd
- Remove all shellbags ( a file or registry key where is stored some part of information of what you have previously deleted on your computer)
- Remove invalid registry keys
- Clean up log files of your programs
- Clean up your RAM
- Clean up system reserved files (which is locked by the system so it needs to restart your computer)
- Overwrite all empty space by zeros so what you have deleted cannot be recovered
- Clean up INDEXes of files
and more ( depending of what you have selected)

Do a system restore point and if you can backup all your important data before "playing" with these tools (I am talking about Amigo 360 since it is an system speed up and optimization tool and can modify your system files)

Privazer will not modify your system files, just clean up your computer in depth

I will then complete the cleaning process PrivaZer.
Thank you for your courage.
No need to install the application?

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012

As Privazer recommends you to install the application so I can suggest you to do it :)

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
BoraMurdar said:

As Privazer recommends you to install the application so I can suggest you to do it :)

This maintenance tool analyzes the system as never seen among many others that I have experienced.
But i do not activaded the cleaner stage because could corrupt some important file at startup of windows 8.
I ´ll run the Privazer then i tell you my satisfaction.
However it´s impressive and unique tool.
It seems to be unbeatable compared to CCleaner of Piriform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.