Unlimited Giveaway Glary Utilities 5 Pro - 1 Year License!

Site of Promotion
http://www.glarysoft.com/giveaway/index_gu2.php
OS
Windows 7
Antivirus
ESET
Instructions:
1. Go to the promo link: Glary Utilities Pro 1-year license giveaway | Glarysoft
2. Enter your e-mail
3. Check before "I'm not a robot'
4. Click on "Get My Key Now"
5. Check your mailbox to get it
6. Download the Malware Hunter Pro from the link: Glary Utilities Pro - All-in-one System Utilities to Optimize Computer Performance | Glarysoft
7. Activate and enjoy 1 year of fast PC

Features:
Auto Care: Automated and all-in-one PC care service with Registry Fix, Privacy Protection, System Cleaning and more.
20+ Premium Tools: Includes over 20+ system utilities to improve your computer performance.
800% Faster: Scans and analyses your PC issues eight times faster and more thoroughly than before.

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Emsisoft
Anyone know how to put in the license the giveaway gives? It says im on the trial version and can't find a way to activate it.

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Emsisoft
Click on the 'free' blue button down in the right corner. a registration box will appear asking for a name and the code you got
The button says its PRO for me. Though it says its a 30 day trial license and not the same one I got from the giveaway.

Fritz

Level 11
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Emsisoft
The button says its PRO for me. Though it says its a 30 day trial license and not the same one I got from the giveaway.
That's why you should follow @Max30's advice and replace the 30 day trial license. :)

Don't let the PRO confuse you, the trial makes you a PRO for 30 days. Just enter the 1 yr license code and enter whatever name you wish along with it, done.

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Emsisoft
That's why you should follow @Max30's advice and replace the 30 day trial license. :)

Don't let the PRO confuse you, the trial makes you a PRO for 30 days. Just enter the 1 yr license code and enter whatever name you wish along with it, done.
Yeah ill probably just install the free version then activate. It doesn't seem to let me put in the license in that menu. Oh well :p

suma

Level 4
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Trend Micro
Glary Utilities almost delete all essential software that I have been used for long days. After download when I clean registry it may be deleted some important registry and soon after Kaspersky blocked all my essential softs. i.e. Adobe reader Pro, Microsoft office, IObit uninstaller, Internet download manager, Wifi Adapter, Photoshop etc. Then I uninstalled Glary Utilities and again reinstalled all my importent softs from backup. Now pc runs as usual.

budda

Level 2
Glary Utilities almost delete all essential software that I have been used for long days. After download when I clean registry it may be deleted some important registry and soon after Kaspersky blocked all my essential softs. i.e. Adobe reader Pro, Microsoft office, IObit uninstaller, Internet download manager, Wifi Adapter, Photoshop etc. Then I uninstalled Glary Utilities and again reinstalled all my importent softs from backup. Now pc runs as usual.
looks like your pc is infected. using glary utilities from the past 3 years without any problem..

suma

Level 4
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Trend Micro
looks like your pc is infected. using glary utilities from the past 3 years without any problem..
I dont know why it was happen .. but I am very much sure my pc is perfectly ok. Scan regualar basis with hitman pro and KIS 2017.