Expired Glary Utilities Pro - Free License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

How to get a license
[B]Free Glary Utilities Pro License[/B]
To get your free Glary Utilities Pro lifetime license, follow these simple steps:
1. Download the latest version of the application from the link below:
[URL='https://www.glarysoft.com/downloads/']Download Glary Utilities[/URL]
Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP 32 | 64-bit
2. Activate the Pro version of the program (select "Activate" in the main window) using the following registration data:
[LIST]
[*][B]Your Name:[/B] EaseUS Users
[*][B]License Code:[/B] 3788-6167-9582-6222
[/LIST]

DDE_Server

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
Glary Utilities Pro is a functional set of system tweakers and utilities for fine-tuning, improving the overall level of performance and protecting your PC. This application allows the user to get rid of unnecessary files, obsolete registration records and Internet activity history (by installing various plugins, you can achieve full compatibility of this application with more than 45 different programs).
Glary Utilities Pro - Free License

Unlike the free version in Glary Utilities Pro, many functions of the program are automated, which brings additional convenience when working with the program.
Free Glary Utilities Pro License
To get your free Glary Utilities Pro lifetime license, follow these simple steps:
1. Download the latest version of the application from the link below:
Download Glary Utilities
Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP 32 | 64-bit
2. Activate the Pro version of the program (select "Activate" in the main window) using the following registration data:
  • Your Name: EaseUS Users
  • License Code: 3788-6167-9582-6222
Terms of Offer

• You get a lifetime license, only for home (personal) use
  • No free technical support
  • Updates to new versions are available during a manual installation.

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
Thanks DDE_Server,

Before I put it on an older computer, any negative reporting on Glary Utilities Pro?

Yes, free pro software is good. But I'm not willing to sacrifice too much just because something is free.

Interested in input from @roger_m, @TRS-80.... and anybody else who has used the product.

Our internal poll results from 2018 comparing three cleaners--

I use Wise Care right now for a point of comparison. I generally like Wise Care. Used CCleaner in the past. Sorta over CCleaner.

And yeah, I got it -- Windows organic cleaner is better than it used to be. But to me, it does not clean enough.

The low-hanging-fruit reviews paint a good but not great product. Some of the links are a little dated.

Thanks.

stefanos

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014
Thanks DDE_Server,

Before I put it on an older computer, any negative reporting on Glary Utilities Pro?

Yes, free pro software is good. But I'm not willing to sacrifice too much just because something is free.

Interested in input from @roger_m, @TRS-80.... and anybody else who has used the product.

Our internal poll results from 2018 comparing three cleaners--

I use Wise Care right now for a point of comparison. I generally like Wise Care. Used CCleaner in the past. Sorta over CCleaner.

And yeah, I got it -- Windows organic cleaner is better than it used to be. But to me, it does not clean enough.

The low-hanging-fruit reviews paint a good but not great product. Some of the links are a little dated.

Thanks.
Is simple and very secure.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I been using the free portable version of this software for a long time, but I was able to update to the pro version without having to restart the installation. @DDE_Server , thank you for the information.:)
I think that it is multi-functional software among similar utility software such as backup of third party drivers and management of context menu.(y)

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
@Burrito I've never liked it much. It's not a bad program, but there's nothing remarkable about it in my opinion and it's been years since it's received any major updates. It gets regularly updated, but they are only very minor updates.

For cleaning junk files, I prefer Wise Disk Cleaner. It can safely find and clean a lot of junk and you can schedule it to run weekly. For general maintenance I recommend Kerish Doctor.

Last edited:

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
@Burrito I've never liked it much. It's not a bad program, but there's nothing remarkable about it in my opinion and it's been years since it's received any major updates. It gets regularly updated, but they are only very minor updates.

For cleaning junk files, I prefer Wise Disk Cleaner. It can safely find and clean a lot of junk and you can schedule it to run weekly. For general maintenance I recommend Kerish Doctor.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking based on the mediocre reviews and previous discussion.

Probably an ok product, but I'll pass.

Thanks @roger_m.

TRS-80

Level 1
Aug 16, 2019
G'day @Burrito , @roger_m , @numike , @strumdrum , @show-Zi , @stefanos , @DDE_Server , @bribon77 , @soul.hunter ,

@DDE_Server ,

Interesting giveaway. Thanks Mate!

I do recall hearing or Glary Utils., some time back. I'll have a look at the links you guys have put in the messages. We'll see what memories come back.

There's a little 'niggle' in the back of my head about them from a time I was removing malware. I can't recall how they came into the picture. It may have been someone reporting additional software bundling; from which site I don't recall. Things can change over time so I won't condemn just yet.

I'm working off a phone at the moment so, it may take a while.

Personally, I'd download to a box and analyze it. I don't have the tools at present.

I'll download it when back to laptop. I'm happy to do so.

Cheers everyone.

@TRS-80

TRS-80

Level 1
Aug 16, 2019
G'day @Burrito , @roger_m , @numike , @strumdrum , @show-Zi , @stefanos , @DDE_Server , @bribon77 , @soul.hunter ,

I scanned some of the first link. As long as you only use parts you understand, which is most, if not all of you, it may well be a potential addition to the “arsenal.” of utilities.

I'm not keen on handing out info re: Me.

Remember, this advice is based on limited information for now.

Any software being offered to a market, which includes Australia, must perform substantially as advertised(in Australia.) Or very similar words.

Play and see!

Cheers,

@TRS-80

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.