Glary Utilities VS Advanced System Care?

Glary Utilities Free or Advanced System care Free?

• Glary Utilities

Votes: 30 75.0%
  • Advanced System Care

Votes: 10 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Verified
May 26, 2014
If anything from that list Glary Utilities.

However a warning on using ANY optimization:

Be very careful on using any Registry tools. The registry is the backbone of Windows and if anything goes wrong then your whole system may be destroyed for good.

If you are interested I like CCleaner the best:

CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download

Professional is unnecessary if all you are doing is just removing unneeded application leftovers and registry stuff.

Reactions: MiguelPratas819

Malware Man

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Feb 2, 2013
I don't use neither.

I've had bad times with both. I've had both of them crash Windows completely and make me have to install it again. I just leave Windows to do it's automatic maintenance now and I just use the built in disk cleanup combined with Ccleaner and it works like a charm! :)

I don't touch the registry at all. It can cause more trouble than it's worth cleaning it out.

M

Mr. Tech

Glary Utilities, don't listen to the other people as the registry cleaner works as it is suppose to - there is always a small risk of it messing up the registry on any cleaner but the likeliness of it happening is very, very slim.

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Verified
May 26, 2014
Glary Utilities, don't listen to the other people as the registry cleaner works as it is suppose to - there is always a small risk of it messing up the registry on any cleaner but the likeliness of it happening is very, very slim.
I guess I was just one of the unlucky ones then :(

But it was not in Glary Utilities, I have used registry cleaner in G.U. several times without trouble :)

CCleaner registry cleaner also has worked very well.

However AdvancedSystemCare messed it up which had to be solved via system restore.

M

Mr. Tech

I guess I was just one of the unlucky ones then :(

But it was not in Glary Utilities, I have used registry cleaner in G.U. several times without trouble :)

CCleaner registry cleaner also has worked very well.

However AdvancedSystemCare messed it up which had to be solved via system restore.

Honestly IObit products are terrible besides Driver Booster.

A

Antivirus Tester

Iobit Is a scam they have very bad reputation and are not trusted

Raul90

Level 14
Feb 5, 2012
I actually have Glary and CCleaner though I use CCleaner often than Glary. Just keep it for when I wanna use some other tools of Glary. Have not used ASC for longer than a week..did not like it at all.

R

Rod McCarthy

Im using systemcare 9 beta and loving it and driverbooster 3 beta updated 67 drivers without one hiccup.

Tyrizian

Level 1
Verified
Sep 9, 2015
Basing this off the positive experiences I've had with the product, I would say Glary Utilities.

R

Rod McCarthy

I would have to say SC9 is pretty sweet, Boostspeed is good to, and I have nothing but praise for iobit DriverBoost 3 Beta.

maximus

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Dec 18, 2014
Using me of Advanced Care system ended the need to restore the system.
I suggest you check programs: Wise Care, WinUtilities, Kerish Doctor and Ashampoo WinOptimizer 12, but according to me, the best is CCleaner.

D

Deleted member 178

Personally i use none of them, but if i have to choose , i will go ASC

Paul B.

Level 4
Verified
Dec 21, 2014
Nothing iobit, ever. period. glary I can do without as well. Ccleaner and auslogics defrag, and wise uninstaller when first cleaning up a system.

D

Deleted member 178

Iobit does some good softs (honestly i dont care about their past drama with Malwarebytes)

Reactions: roger_m
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.