On Sale! GlassWire Elite 3 year subscription for $29.99 (89% off)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://stacksocial.com/sales/glasswire-elite-3-year-subscription
How to get a license
Sold through StackSocial. You can use their current promo code "SPRING15" to get 15% off and the price down to $25.50 only.

IkariGradius

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jan 17, 2019
Does this get updates/upgrades beyond version 2.1?

Version specific software limitation usually doesn't apply to subscriptions, so i think it should get the next updates for the that time. I'm almost sure, but if you want a definitive answer you should contact either Stacksocial or Glasswire (they are active on their forums).

zzz00m

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jun 10, 2017
Glasswire was very heavy on my PC.
In my experience, that only happens if you keep the real-time graph view active. The CPU usage drops to nearly nothing using the other tabs.

IMHO that real-time graph is useless eye candy anyway, so I never use it. But the other tabs offer a wealth of network traffic info.

Thales

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 26, 2017
In my experience, that only happens if you keep the real-time graph view active. The CPU usage drops to nearly nothing using the other tabs.

IMHO that real-time graph is useless eye candy anyway, so I never use it. But the other tabs offer a wealth of network traffic info.

Yeah that could be the reason I had no time to investigate because my trial license has expired.

Reactions: Dave Russo

Lord Ami

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 14, 2014

Lord Ami

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 14, 2014
Now with even cheaper price!
1606044332127.png

poorboy

Dec 22, 2020
You can get a lifetime license on Steam for 50€, got it years ago (and yes it upgrades to newer versions).
Just sharing, glasswire elite is having a sale in steam now (55% off). From what i understand, the license from steam is lifetime and it can be used with the web version

Reactions: dinosaur07

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
Just sharing, glasswire elite is having a sale in steam now (55% off). From what i understand, the license from steam is lifetime and it can be used with the web version
Do you meant this link below ? :unsure: I cannot find any information about the license, annual or really "lifetime"

Reactions: harlan4096
L

Local Host

Do you meant this link below ? :unsure: I cannot find any information about the license, annual or really "lifetime"

It is lifetime, I've had it for 3 years (plus the KEY works outside Steam).

Subcription services have a banner on Steam, which is not the case for Glasswire, there no recurring payments.

Kongo

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 25, 2017
It is lifetime, I've had it for 3 years (plus the KEY works outside Steam).

Subcription services have a banner on Steam, which is not the case for Glasswire, there no recurring payments.
So the Basic version on steam is a lifetime license too, right?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.