Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Neowin.net said:
bl8lq2J.jpg

Microsoft has taken the gloves off and is committed to showing that Windows 8 tablets are superior to the iPad. We have already seen one commercial make its way to your television screen and now the company is launching an iPad vs Windows 8 comparison site to keep the momentum going.

Microsoft has constructed a site that lets you put several popular Windows 8 tablets in a side-by-side comparison of the iPad. The idea being, obviously, that the Windows 8 tablets are superior to the iPad in nearly every way......

Read more.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
There's a problem with the Surface RT / Pro, and you won't realise it unless you get hands-on with the device. It's too small, the screen is only 10.6-inches across. Not usable for the Surface Pro version which has full-blown Windows 8 Pro pre-installed.

I've also used the iPad (v3) and screen size fits for the device, I believe it's 11-inches across?

Something Microsoft could do is release larger versions of Surface Pro, and I wouldn't mind, as long as it's not too expensive.

Reason being, I've been using my desktop replacement laptop for 5 years and to replace it with a hybrid tablet the Surface Pro just doesn't fit the build for what I'm looking for..

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Opposite for Ipad which is literally huge, even from paperworks which could be pros and cons when deals for portability.

So just an enough size gadget is ok for everyday used also the downside of tablets when heat temperatures is generally increased even not charging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.