Good Gravy...Thought I'd Introduced My Self......

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCHatesMalware

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Dec 5, 2013
Well....I currently live in Southern Oregon, USA. I am happily married to a wonderful woman, for 20 years now. We have one male cat (which is my avatar picture), and no human children, yet. I'm 41 years old. And let's see.....I love to make new friends; to chat with people; to use and utilize computers; love to read and listen to a wide range of music; enjoy Star Trek and Star Wars; big cartoon fanatic, especially old-school stuff. That's a little bit about who I am and what makes me tick. :)

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
U love cats! I also love cats. I have 2 cats, one male and one female. My female cat has given birth to 5 kittens, unfortunately, 3 are already dead, just 2 alive!

kuttus

Level 2
Verified
Oct 5, 2012
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips.

Hope that you enjoy your stay.

Have a look around the forum. You will learn quite a few new things here ;)

Once again welcome :)

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
Greetings BCHatesMalware (any longer username)
Emsisoft user so U can't be that bad.
Have good times here :)

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Hi, & thanks for joining MT!:) Anybody who loves cats:rolleyes: (..and all the other cool :cool: stuff mentioned here) is a welcomed addition to the community!

Last edited:

BCHatesMalware

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Dec 5, 2013
Thanks everyone!! :)

Yep, me and the wife are full-fledged cat people!! :)

Though, I will say, we don't dislike or hate dogs or other types of pets (except maybe snakes and spiders....please no offense intended to any snake/spider people here). It is just that all of the place we've rented, they have allowed cats more than dogs. And cats are pretty self-contained, too!! :)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
10837.jpg

Totally off topic :oops: purshupro every time I see your avatar I chuckle.Awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.