Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Huff Post: NSA Broke Into Yahoo, Google Data Centers: Report

The National Security Agency has secretly broken into the main communications links that connect Yahoo and Google data centers around the world, the Washington Post reported Wednesday, citing documents obtained from former NSA contractor Edward Snowden.

A secret accounting dated Jan. 9, 2013, indicates that NSA sends millions of records every day from Yahoo and Google internal networks to data warehouses at the agency's Fort Meade, Md., headquarters.

Basically: We are the US Government, we can do anything we like! No one can stop us!

ZeroDay

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
It doesn't look like anyone can stop them, tragic. I really think that no matter how much publicity all this gets, they'll never stop. I wonder if Edward Snowden thinks it was all worth it?

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Destroy NSA data-centres? No wait, that's terrorism. Then the US Government will invade and make a War against us, because they're "unstoppable and can get away with anything".

I think everyone would have found out sooner or later, it was only a matter of time (aka Snowden).

aztony

Level 9
Verified
Oct 15, 2013
The National Security Agency has secretly broken into the main communications links that connect Yahoo and Google data centers around the world.
Sounds better, doesn't it? As opposed to Google and Yahoo cheerfully gave N3A your data.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
The only way to be truly anonymous online is to not be online in the first place. It seems everyday we loose more and more of our freedom world wide. I feel most sorry for 'mericuns tho...

I

illumination

MrXidus said:
The only way to be truly anonymous online is to not be online in the first place. It seems everyday we loose more and more of our freedom world wide. I feel most sorry for 'mericuns tho...

Exactly!! I have a universal tool, it weighs around 10 pounds, mostly made of wood, with the exception of the steel part at the end, an it will fix any computers privacy issues ;)

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
illumination said:
Exactly!! I have a universal tool, it weighs around 10 pounds, mostly made of wood, with the exception of the steel part at the end, an it will fix any computers privacy issues ;)

Please start selling the tool on the Internet. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.