Troubleshoot Google Member Rewards ad-ware can't be removed

ManLee

Thread author
Mar 28, 2018
So I have this random pop up that has been bothering me for a couple days now on my s7. It's just simply irritating I don't think it's doing any harm I tried using various apps like Malwarebytes, es file explorer, zemana, etc. This pop up is just randomly popping up no matter what I'm doing! Whether it's watching a youtube video, or recording a video, or even writing on this forum! If anyone can help me get this annoying addware out of the way, that would be the best.

ManLee

Thread author
Mar 28, 2018
MORE INFO
-There is a strange 'administrator' that I have just disabled, I can't see their name or anything
-Scans say there is NOTHING on this device
-Other ads other than the 'Google member rewards' one may pop up

Deletedmessiah

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 16, 2017
@harlan4096, This one actually: Malware Removal Assistance For Mobile

@ManLee, go to Apps and see if there's that no named app or any app without names. It should be delete-able now since you deactivated administrator. If it doesn't help, you can try Dr Web. I find Dr. Web to be the best at malware/adware detection for Android.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.