Google Spaces - Small Group Sharing - (Update: End of Life)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
"Spaces is an app for small group sharing.
  • Create a space for any topic in one tap
  • Invite friends or family in any way that you like with a quick link
  • Google Search, Chrome, Photos and YouTube built in to the sharebox
  • Members of a space can comment on each post
  • Quickly find anything in your spaces by searching keywords
Create a space in one tap, and invite people in any way that you like with a quick link. With Google Search, Chrome, YouTube and Google Photos built in, you can find and share articles, videos and photos from within the app. And when you need to get back to something that you've recently seen in one of your spaces, use the search feature to find it quickly.

From study groups to house hunting to weekend trips and more, Spaces helps you get a group together quickly to share things about any topic."

Google Blog: Official Google Blog: Introducing Spaces, a tool for small group sharing

A

Alkajak

1.jpg

No Google+ integration...? That is perplexing.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Do you have the Google+ app installed? Because it shows on my Android.

Reactions: Alkajak

Jrs30

Level 11
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
I have been using! So that was released on the blog saw many negative comments, saying it was for Google to focus on launching an app to compete with WhatsApp, just days after Google announced the Allo app.
Spaces think very interesting, objective and fast! Besides being somewhat customizable, change the group's color, cover for the group.
I'm enjoying it, I was never to use Google+ and Hangouts, but Spaces attracted me simplicity and obejtividade, I like that! Simple at all, quick to add new people. Simplicity appeals to me. :)

Reactions: Alkajak
A

Alkajak

Do you have the Google+ app installed? Because it shows on my Android.

I tried the browser version before the app, I figured it would show me all the options on browser. I guess it's just a browser issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.