Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Read: Nissan PlayStation® GT Academy Qualifying Process Goes Live On 2nd July 2013

PlayStation Access said:
Qualify for 2013 Season of GT Academy, via the demo!

The 2013 GT Academy competition will get under way at 0900BST on Tuesday, 2nd July on an exclusive downloadable demo of the new Gran Turismo 6 game for PlayStation 3.

The challenges, that could open the door to a real life racing career with Nissan, remain open until Sunday, 28th July at 2359BST for GT Academy competitors, while the demo itself will remain available to play until 31 August.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=623668917657728 (Login required)

I may not qualify for my entry as a race driver career, but a GT6 demo I can't miss.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Now available on the Playstation Store, a glimpse into the upcoming Gran Turismo 6.

- GT Academy 2013

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.